A Formula for Healing Cancer: The Latest Research in Mind-Body Medicine
This book was written for anyone who has cancer, who has had cancer, or who cares for someone with cancer. It offers some profound insights into how and why your cancer may have begun and what steps you can take right now to begin to create real healing in your life. There are remarkable concepts, therapies and processes here that have achieved success in reversing even late-stage terminal cancer cases. This is a rare opportunity to explore in one place research from some of the world's leading experts on the healing power of the mind and the emotions--and the newly emerging science of "Psychoneuroimmunology."
This book is being offered free of charge because I want to make this vital information available to as many people as possible--no matter what their financial circumstances. If you find benefit in what you read here, please consider making a donation to our chosen non-profit cancer information, counseling and referral agency, The Center for Advancement in Cancer Education. (see Chapter 8 below for more information about this group and their excellent Executive Director, Dr. Susan Silberstein).
- Chapter 1: Introduction: Why I Created This Book (and Website)
- Chapter 2: Conventional Treatments: What's Wrong With This Picture?
- Chapter 3: A Formula for Healing
- Chapter 4: Mental-Emotional Balance: The Critical Foundation of It All
- Chapter 5: An Exceptional Cancer Survivor: Greg Anderson's Story
- Chapter 6: Your Body is Your Subconscious Mind: Candace Pert, PhD
- Chapter 7: Cancer as a Turning Point: The Contributions of Lawrence LeShan, PhD
- Chapter 8: Susan Silberstein, PhD: Extraordinary Cancer Counselor of 25,000 Patients in 29 Years
- Chapter 9: Unraveling the "Type C" Connection: Is There a Cancer Personality? The Contributions of Lydia Temoshok, PhD
- Chapter 10: Understanding the Cancer Personality and It's Importance in Healing in a Modern Integrative Cancer Practice: Douglas Brodie, MD
- Chapter 11: Optimum Health Institute: A Health-Building Program Embracing Body, Mind & Spirit
- Chapter 12: Hippocrates Health Institute: A Life Changing Boot Camp
- Chapter 13: Dr. Andrew Weil's Integrative Medicine Clinic at the University of Arizona Medical School
- Chapter 14: A Health Psychologist Teaches Us How to Heal: Andy Bernay-Roman, RN, MS, LMHC
- Chapter 15: The New Medicine: Ryke Geerd Hamer, MD
- Chapter 16: The Biology of Belief: The Contributions of Bruce Lipton, PhD
- Chapter 17: Cancer, Nutrition & Supplementation: Joan Amtoft-Nielsen, MD, PhD, DC
- Chapter 18: Resources for Cancer Patients: An Extensive and Eclectic Database
- Exploring International Cancer Clinics: A library of reports about some of the most important clinics visited by the National Foundation for Alternative Medicine between 1999-2003.